Conscious Box Review and Giveaway
I received my first ever Conscious Box today. Not sure what a Conscious Box is? Neither was I until they contacted me about doing a review and giveaway for them. But it's a really neat concept. Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service that allows you to discover the purest, most natural products on the planet by delivering them once a month right to your doorstep!
Their products range from non-toxic home cleaning goods to natural beauty supplies to health products all of which are picked from companies that truely care about the environment. As an added feature Conscious Box makes it fun and rewarding to leave ratings so businesses can improve their products by giving you points you can apply towards savings for your favorite products.
So without further ado here is what was in my box this month:
- A tube of amazingly natural toothpaste Earthpaste in peppermint flavor
- 2 tubes of all natural 0 calorie sleep and relaxation shots
- A Bjija Holy Basil tea bag
- Sample size of Herbamare original sea salt
- Sample size of Yes to Cucumbers natural sunscreen
- Sample size of Relax-All with Phenibut capsules
- 2 Ecover automatic dishwaser tablets
- A Orgain Healthy Kids organic nutritional shake
- PH balanced fragrance free, paraben free gentle feminine cleanser
- A postcard
- Somersaults Cinnamon Crunch Snack
- Coupon for a free Zukay Live Foods Drink
- A package of non-GMO, fluten free, vegan Ultima Replenisher in Lemonade
- Coupon for a buy one get one free Dream Water
I received the Conscious Box for free in exchange for writing a honest review of their product.