39 Weeks/4 Days Pregnant + What God is Teaching Me
- Evening Primrose Oil taken three times daily for the past two weeks (may be why I am having stronger contractions I don't know?)
- Spicy foods (I've eaten more Mexican in the last few days than I know what to do with but the only result as been me popping Tums due to the heartburn)
- Walking (more of wobbling but hey I try it!)
- Walking up and down steps
- And yes, we have been trying my doctor's advice which I refuse to put into writing because it feels weird but let's just say it's how this baby was made to begin with :)
Any other suggestions? What worked for you? Also, thoughts/advice on inductions?
By the way my little man moves ALL THE TIME. And I do mean ALL THE TIME. Here is a video from him kicking me in the car on the way to a wedding the other night. Sorry for the weird angle. The hubby was driving and I was in the passenger seat trying to get his kicks on video so the video is from my head looking down.