This post is sponsored by Carter’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
One of my favorite parts of being a mom is getting to dress your little one in adorable baby clothes. It is honestly like having a live baby doll. Every since our little guy was born we have made Carter's our go-to shopping location for baby and now toddler essentials. Not only does Carter's have adorable, fashionable baby clothes (and a baby boy section that is just as big as the baby girl clothes which I so appreciate) but Carter's offers high quality and very affordable and durable items.
Want proof? One of the main reasons Carter's is our go to clothing store for baby clothes is because they are some of the only clothes that last after the day in the life of a two year old little boy. Trust me if they can last after a little boy had a full day of school and then cheered on his local football team (and may or may not have played in the dirt) they are durable and deserve to be praised! All the clothes on our little guy below were purchased at Carter's.
Carter's is hands down my favorite baby store to shop at whether you shop online or go to a store near you. Carter's also makes shopping in store very baby and toddler friendly by having toys for your little one to play with while you shop. Thanks, Carter's! Here are some photos of my little shopping buddy and I during our most recent Carter's shopping trip.
"I think we should buy this shirt, Mom!"
The great news is that Carter's almost always has a coupon to save you even more money. Be sure to use the below current coupon when shopping to save some extra money.
Upon my most recent trip to Carter's I was able to pick up all of the pictured items below for only $50. I made sure to snag some Halloween and Thanksgiving Bodysuits while there because I mean, come on "Gobble 'Til you Wobble." ;)
If you are a soon to be Mommy or Daddy and are wondering what you really need for your bundle of joy I have put together a checklist of some of the baby clothes essentials for new parents below.
Checklist for Baby Clothes
1. Several Original Bodysuits; Carter's is the creator of the Original Bodysuit - this is the one staple item that you can't have enough of during the first phase of life - in fact we still have several that my toddler wears. They are great because they are so incredibly versatile! I'm serious if you only buy one thing make it the Original Bodysuit.
2. Several pairs of pants - I would recommend some jeans and cargo pants and some sweat pants or "comfy" pants as my toddler likes to call them
3. A couple jackets and/or sweatshirts
4. A couple t-shirts
5. Several button down shirts or Bodysuits for special occasions
6. Lots of bibs - perfect for spit up, food, and drool I always made sure to keep a couple bibs on hand on at all time
7. At least seven pairs of PJs - because trust me - they will be dirty and you will need at least a week's worth so you aren't forced to do laundry more than once a week (here is a picture of the newest PJ set we picked up for E at Carter's).
8. Shoes, thankfully Carter's also has adorable shoes (my toddler found some he was so excited to buy)
9. A pair of sunglasses; we purchased the one's at the top of this post at Carter's during our shopping trip
Be sure to participate in the Pin Baby Pin contest which runs until 9/26. After the 26th 75 people will be randomly selected to each win a $50 Carter's gift card. To enter, participants must upload their favorite Carter's baby's first look look at this link.